1. Challenge yourself to eat at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal, every day for a week. Then try it again the next week.
2. Challenge yourself to drink at least two glasses of water each day.
3. Give up soft drinks – and opt for a healthier beverage option – at least one day a week
4. Challenge yourself to go to bed at the same time every night for a week, at an hour that allows you to get adequate rest. Then try it again the next week.
5. Develop at least one new stress-buster. Instead of a bowl of ice cream or alcoholic drinks, treat yourself to a bowl of tasty, exotic fruit, take a long walk some place pretty, or enjoy an afternoon out with your spouse or best friend.
El Mundo Orgánico is accepting orders for “Build-Your-Own Baskets” for deliveries per the following schedule:
(a) Orders for Tuesday delivery must be received no later than 3 PM, Sunday;
(b) Orders for Wednesday delivery must be received no later than 3 PM, Monday; and (c) Orders for Friday delivery must be received no later than Wednesday, 3 PM. Orders received after 3 PM will be delivered on the next available scheduled delivery day.
Delivery time for each delivery day is between 1 and 4 PM.
Some exceptions may apply (depending on what is ordered), so please see our newly updated “Product List and Pricing” and “Ordering Instructions”, both available on the “Home Page” of our website, http://www.elmundoorganico.com. (Forgive us. Except for our “Home Page”, the rest of our pages are still “under construction”—please ignore them for now.)
Remember, in addition to our organic vegetable and natural fruit and vegetable offerings, we now have a variety of nuts and dried fruits available, we also have a sweet selection of pure dark chocolate-covered almonds, walnuts, mint, orange peel and raisins, which can be ordered in a half pound or one pound weight.
As always, for orders of $17 or more to be delivered within the city limits of Cuenca, there is no additional delivery charge. All orders for less than $17 will incur a minimum $3 delivery charge.
We do accept orders for delivery outside of Cuenca’s city limits, but a delivery charge, depending on total price for the order and the delivery destination, will be applied at the time of order acceptance.
Have a great day.
Francisco Cisneros y Autopista Via Cuenca-Molleturo-Naranjal (also known as “Enrique Arízaga Toral”)
093 906 2640