Temporary visa

Hello everyone,

I am married to my wife for over 35 years but never kept a marriage certificate.
However, to process our visa we have to submit a marriage certificate.

My question is:

Can we obtain a new marriage certificate here in Cuenca and submit it?
If so, where can we get one, and is it easy to obtain?

Thank you all,

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew
Back to top