Tax and accounting services.

G & G Associates, Accounting and Tax advice. We can help with all your paperwork in SRI, IESS, Labor Ministry, ARCSA, Superintendent of Companies and others in general. We have many years of experience with

Read More »


I am a licensed CPA expat who can prepare your tax return and answer questions about Obamacare and Fincen reporting. All US citizens are required to file a tax return, whether they live here or

Read More »

Income tax services

I have over 15 years’ experience preparing income tax returns, both individual and sole proprietors. I can assist in filing the FBAR form, answer tax questions and as an Enrolled Agent can help in the

Read More »

Income tax services

Need help for income tax filing? Income tax services, including FATCA/FBAR and Foreign Earned Income filing, are available here in Cuenca for US expats. Kay Forgione has been an active tax practitioner for 5 years

Read More »


Books to donate

I am moving and I have some books I want to get rid of. Is there someplace

Hearing aid recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a place/doctor to get new hearing aids. Thanks, Lomeda: 098 662 2594. Call

Immersion Spanish lessons

Immersion Spanish program • Lessons are given Monday thru Friday. • You can take three hours in

Back to top