CCN, Spanish School, has prepared some Spanish Study books to help you improve your vocabulary, reading comprehension and writing production. They are all in Spanish, and you can also order your bilingual version (Spanish-English).
Here are the titles of our books:
“Recién salido del horno”. Recently published,
“Cada cabeza es un mundo I”. It is about 17 interviews to Expats like you who are living in different parts of the world. You will love their stories and most importantly you’ll practice and learn lots of Spanish expressions and vocabulary.
Reading Book: “Cada Cabeza Es Un Mundo I”.
1. “Casarme con un turco fue el motivo”. (Getting married…).
2. “La educación aquí es bastante buena”. (Education here is pretty good).
3. “Mi principal meta este año es mejorar mi islandés”. (My main goal this year is to …).
4. “Me encanta la calidad de vida aquí”. (I love the quality of life here).
5. “Es tentador invertir en el mercado inmobiliario”. (It is tempting to invest in realstate).
6. “Aquí me ofrecieron un trabajo fijo”. (I was offered a steady job here).
7. “Aquí todo está más relajado con el tema de la crisis sanitaria”. (Here, all is…)
8. “Es un país hermoso”. (It is a beautiful country).
9. “Infórmense mucho”. (Get a lot of information).
1. Vocabulary Practice Booklet: 20 topics such as greetings, family, food, clothes, health, etc. (A1-A2 Level)
2. Reading Book: 26 short stories (A2-B1 Level)
3. Book for Talking & Discussion: 50 Topics Around Your World (B1-B2 Level)
4. Study Book for Ecuadorian Naturalization (B1-B2 Level)
5. Recently published! Reading Book: “CADA Cabeza Es Un Mundo I”. 17 interviews to expats who have moved to different parts of the world, such as Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, etc., (B1 Level)
1. Reading Book: Stories & Anecdotes from Ecuador
2. Reading Book: “Cada Cabeza Es Un Mundo II”.
3. Reading Book: “Cada Cabeza Es Un Mundo III”.
4. Book of Medical Topics
Content of books
1. Vocabulary Practice Booklet Content
1. Creation: nature and animals
2. Greetings, farewells and introductions
4. The family
5. Professions and occupations
6. The parts of the house and the position of things
7. The places of the city and their location
8. Clothes and colors
9. The numbers from 0 to 1,000,000
10. The time, the days of the week and the months of the year
2. Reading Book: 26 Short Stories
1. The Park
2. The Little Family
3. My Town
4. My day
5. My new home
1. The weather
2. Free time
3. At School
4. My grandfather Tomás
5. My house
3. Book: 50 Topics Around Your World Content:
2. the kitchen
3. electric cars
5. the work
7. environmental problems
8. having children
11. the news
4. Study Book for Ecuadorian Naturalization Content
I. Introduction to Ecuadorian citizenship
II Interview for Naturalization
III. List of topics for the knowledge exam
IV General Culture about Ecuador
V. History for Ecuadorian naturalization
VI. 38 Questions and answers from important people
VII 45 questions and answers about the national anthem
VIII 56 Questions and answers about the Flag of Ecuador
Order your book and
1. pick it up at our School
2. it will be delivered to your place free of charge in Cuenca
3. it will be emailed on PDF format
You’ll be happy you did.
Mariscal Lamar 16-63 and Miguel Heredia.
Antonio and Misael
097 916 1784