Can anyone tell me about the required document called a Curadoria Especial Protocolizada that’s necessary to remarry in Ecuador if you have children that are minors? What is this document and what documents do I need to have to get this document? Where can I get it, at a notary or where? What might it cost? How long will it take to make this document? Can anyone share their experience on this matter?

Thank you,

Julia: .

City: Cuenca
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Edit or Report

Request a renewal

Recent 10 looking for

Back to top