We have a new date available for our jungle tour. You can’t miss this great adventure with your family or friends. This is an organized tour for small groups; no more than 15 people. It is a 6 day / 5 night trip.
Here you can see a recommendation for our tour: https://gringopost.com/recommendation-for-jungle-tour-expediciones-appullacta-tour-and-travel/
In our trip to the jungle, we combine visits to the Andes and Jungle. We will stay at Suchipakari Ecolodge in Misahualli and we will enjoy hiking in the rainforest, learn more about the Quichua culture, and navigate the waters of the beautiful Napo River. On our way to the jungle, we will visit Baños de Ambato and the Chimborazo volcano, on the way back to Cuenca.
Date: July 11th – 16th, 2021
**The tour will be confirmed with a minimum of 8 people registered until July 7th with a 50% deposit
Price from: $668 per person
– Depart from Cuenca to Baños de Agua Santa – Activities at night
– Waterfalls Trail – “Pailon del Diablo” waterfall.
– Check in Suchipakari Lodge – Activities in the Lodge – Hiking
– Suchipakari Lodge: Hiking in the Jungle and visit to a Quichua communities
– Suchipakari Lodge: We will cross the wonderful Ecuadorian jungle in the waters of the Napo River. Contact with the wild life close to the river and the lagoon.
– Chocolate demonstration, artisanal elaboration techniques
– Free AM – Time to relax
– Transfer from Suchipakari to Riobamba.
– Visit to The Chimborazo Volcano – Hiking to the second refuge!
– Transfer to Cuenca.
***To get the full itinerary and photos or you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me: Marithza Cuenca: email@example.com / Mobil and WhatsApp: +593 099 960 4870
This rate includes:
* Bilingual guide (English – Spanish) all time with the group and also a native guide in Suchipakari Lodge
* Private transport all time with the group
* Hotel accommodation – Tourist superior class
* Breakfast per night of accommodation
* Meals (specified in the program)
* Entrance fee to all visitor sites listed on itinerary
* Activities, 24/7 assistance, taxes
* Biosafety protocols
• Meals (Except those specified in the program – 03 lunch / 01 dinner)
• Beverage or alcoholics drinks
• Tips and personal expenses
Note: For the safety of all passengers, a negative PCR antigen test is required up to 36 hours before the departure day of the tour. However, if you have your full vaccinations, it is not necessary.
Misahualli – Tena
099 960 4870