Monica Gonzaga facilitator services

Stay informed, stay positive

First: Vaccines are now available for all ages, of course, Cuenca tries to follow the calendar but we know that in many places they do not follow this protocol.
Dispensaries such as Colegio Cesar Davila in the Alvarez Ciudadela is one vaccine location.

In the Colegio Corazones they are vaccinating with Pfizer. Pay attention to all this. If you have not yet been vaccinated we can help you.

We can also help you to put the record that you have already been vaccinated, once the web page appears where you can print the vaccination cards, we can also help you with that. Remember this website goes very slow and takes forever but eventually will work to get your vaccinate card, but only for who get vaccinated here in Ecuador,

I will be an informer when it is ready for all who have been vaccinated outside of the country.

Visas: Azogues still denied visas for whoever left the country with the Pandemic or with a Temporary visa, have you left the country for one day, are you having

this problem? contact me I can get your permanent Visa Guaranteed, Monica Gonzaga always working hard for the foreign Community
IESS I already know that they say that the IESS is bankrupt, believe me, the government will never let the IESS disappear so that will not happen if you have a temporary visa, it is best to continue paying the IESS you will have many lESS problems when applying for your permanent resident visa
Be careful those who obtained Visas after May 5 if the new law that says that to obtain your Permanent Visa you must meet the main requirement that is to be 21 continuous months within the Ecuadorian territory.
To be an Ecuadorian citizen which would be very good due to the continuous change in Ecuadorian laws, the best thing would be to obtain your citizenship
If you are over 65 years old you do not have to take the Exam since the new law exempts from this to those over 65
If you are married to an Ecuadorian, your citizenship leaves in 3 months and it is much cheaper
Do you want to go live in another country? bored of Ecuador We do residence visas to other countries consult us
all these services Monica Gonzaga Facilitator services has for you consult us now

Our expertise involves 100% guaranty:

* Temporary residency visas for any category (pensioner, investor, professional, work, student etc. Hard case? Just bring it on I can solve it.
* Permanent residency (after two-year temp residency we can file your application when you are on your 21st month)
* Visas to Spain, Portugal or any other country. I can help you to obtain one.
* Ecuadorian police record (easy and fast)
* Ecuadorian Citizenship
* Cédula acquisition for the first time or just renewal
* CD renovations
* Visa transfer
* US Passport renewals and other countries.
* Driver license
* Car register (Matricula)
* End of life Plan, ask me.
* Last will, translation, notarization. You do not need a Lawyer and overpay!
* Mediations: Stuck with a bad contract or bad landlord? I can solve it.
* Do you need a lawyer for a legal case? We have it.
* We have the best personal accounting administrators for SRI issues.
Don’t look outside, Monica Gonzaga Facilitator has all the services you need.
Working for the Expat community since 2014.
“I Facilitate your life in Ecuador“

Follow us in

Phone 593 98 384 1691 out of country
Local 098 384 1691 also this is WhatsApp

Benedicto XV 1-53 and Leon XIII, very close to Clinica Latino
Prior appointment

Benedicto XV 1-53

Monica Gonzaga

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew
Back to top