Mini Ferias and a Gran Feria of Entrepreneurs.
Every Friday morning, there is a Mini Feria at the Sunrise Café on Calle Larga. There you will find bread, cheese, baked goods and more. From 10 AM until 1 PM (Kelbert often arrives at 9:30 AM)
The vendors will be at least the following:
*Artesana Family Bakery (Kelbert’s artisanal bread)
*Sweet and Light (Ximena – sugar free, high protein pastries)
*Hacienda Chan Chan (Julie – awesome cheeses.)
*Adicciones Saludables (Hernán Patino)
Also, on the first Saturday of every month, there is a Gran Feria of Entrepreneurs from 10 AM until 3 PM at the CosasPrep store on Simón Bolivar. However…by popular demand…The next Gran Feria will also be on Saturday, June 19. The Grand Feria of Entrepreneurs has been expanded to both the first Saturday and the 3rd Saturday of every month to allow exciting new vendors to participate.
1. Artesana Family Bakery – Kelbert Bortone – Artisanal Bread
2. Cuenca Muesli – Gabriel – Granola, granola bars
3. Fresh Sweets – Mari Carmen – Strawberries with chocolate
4. Rollkies – Emilia Bustamante –Cookies and cookie cups
5. Sweet & Light – Ximena Villota – Light and gluten free pastry
6. Pránica Smoothies – Myriam Escalona – Energetic and healthy smoothies
7. Charlotte Dulcería – Pauli Andrade – Chocolate liquors, bolos and suculentas
8. Artisanal and Gourmet Ice Creams – Lorena Salamea – Artisanal and gourmet ice creams
9. French Kiss Bakery – Verónica Peláez – Traditional cakes from the U.S.
10. Vegy Cultura – Diego Pelaez – Plant based meats
11. Lebiscuit.ec – Rosaury Romero – Gluten and sugar free cookies
12. Reciclando con Decoupage – Zaida Moscoso – recycled products for decoration
13. La Pacha Cocina Vegana – Chandra – Veggie frozen food
14. Cinnamon Rolls – Alieve Martinez – Cinnamon Rolls
Mini: June 18 from 10 AM to 1 PM – Gran: 10 AM until 3 PM, Free, Mini: Calle Larga 9-40 y Benigno Malo – Gran: Simon Bolivar 13-49 y Estevez de Tora, Cuenca.
Kent Mills: email@example.com