I have a May 4 appt for notary services that I am going to cancel. The consulate is currently booking out in July and the Quito embassy continues to be closed for this service. I could coordinate with you so you could pick up my spot if you’d rather not wait three more months. Let me know.
Mary: luvCuenca@yahoo.com .