Psyllium, similarly to other soluble fibers, passes through the small intestine without being completely broken down or absorbed.
Instead, it absorbs water and becomes a viscous compound that benefits constipation, diarrhea, blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight loss.
Psyllium husk is the main active ingredient in Metamucil, a fiber supplement that reduces constipation.
1. Psyllium relieves constipation
2. It may help treat diarrhea
3. It can lower blood sugar levels
4. It may boost satiety and aid weight loss
5. It can lower cholesterol levels
6. It seems to be good for the heart
7. It has prebiotic effects
People use psyllium as a dietary supplement.
We want to reduce the use of plastic, we use paper bags and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well as your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
We also have delivery service
Marla: 099 505 9604.