1. Bone health; One tablespoon of dill contains more calcium than a cup
2. Oral care; dill seeds and leaves are very good mouth and breath fresheners
3. Relaxation; have a flavonoids and B-complex vitamins, which have a calming effect on the brain and the body
4. Digestion: Steep mashed dill seeds, the most nutritious part of the plant to create a sharp-tasting tea which provides numerous benefits for the digestive system.
5. Immune system: Dills seeds are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, important antioxidants that help boost the immune system
We want to reduce the use of plastic, we use paper bags and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
We also have delivery service.
Marla: 099 505 9604.