Enjoy cruising the Galapagos onboard a luxury and first class catamaran, while there are no crowds and it is still affordable.
I guarantee 24/7 assistance, instant communication, clear and detailed information, excellent customer service, answers to all your questions.
Satisfied clients: https://gringopost.com/recommendation-for-sandy-bravo/ https://gringopost.com/recommendation-for-sandy-galapagos/ ALYA
Galapagos Luxury Class Catamaran https://alyaonboard.com/
Alya Catamaran Availability: ***6 days 5 nights*** Price per person $1499. Western Islands April 19-24 / May 3-8/ May 31-Jun 05 , 2021
Southern Islands April 24-29; May 8-13; May 22-27, 2021
*** 5 days 4 nights*** Price per person $1299 Northern Islands April 15-19 / Apr. 29-May 03/ May 13-17/ May 27-31 2021
**Combine two of the itineraries for one longer cruise and get a special Price
** I will be happy to send detailed itineraries to your email or WhatsApp.
All options include:
– Airfare to/from Galapagos – Naturalist Guides certified by the Galapagos National Park
– Meals specified in the itinerary
– Accommodation on the Alya Luxury Catamaran
– Excursions indicated in the itinerary
– Shared transfers airport – yacht – airport
– Personalized assistance in compliance with all biosecurity protocols
– Snorkeling in the authorized places according to the itinerary
– Coffee, tea and purified water
– RT-PCR Covid19 test (Subject to COE regulations) 5% discount PCR test. – Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $6 Senior rate $3
– $10 per person Transportation Airport – Canal / Canal
– Airport ($5 per way per passenger)
– Ingala Card $20
– Services not mentioned
– Special rate: first class hotel in Quito or Guayaquil night before departure and transfer hotel-airport the next day. Extra charge
Now it is possible to extend your visit on the Islands after the cruise.
Gran Colombia and General Torres, Cuenca. April and May
Sandy Bravo: firstname.lastname@example.org 099 513 3210