6 days 5 nights
Saturday PM: Seymour: Seymour
Sunday AM: Plazas: South Plazas
PM: Santa Fe: Santa Fe
Monday AM: San Cristóbal: Interpretation Center
PM: San Cristóbal: Lobos Island
Tuesday AM: Española: Gardner Bay
PM: Española: Suarez Point
Wednesday AM: Floreana: Cormorant Point/Devil’s Crown
PM: Floreana: Alieri Hill
Thursday AM: Santa Cruz: Highlands
– Airfare to/from Galapagos
– Naturalist Guides certified by the Galapagos National Park
– Meals specified in the itinerary
– Accommodation on the Alya First Class Catamaran
– Excursions indicated in the itinerary
– Shared transfers airport – yacht – airport
– Personalized assistance in compliance with all biosecurity protocols
– Snorkeling in the authorized places according to the itinerary
– Coffee, tea and purified water
– Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $6
– $10 per person Transportation Airport – Canal / Canal – Airport ($5 per way per passenger)
– Ingala Card $20
– Services not mentioned
Payment policies, changes or cancellations
Payment of 100% at the time of confirmation of the reservation.
– Payment via paypal, credit card, cash or transfer.
– If the passenger cannot travel for issues related to Covid, you can change the date of travel without any charge.
– Offer does not apply refund only applies change of date.
– To enter the Galapagos Islands, it is required to present a negative PCR test performed at least 96 hours before. (Subject to COE regulations)
– Galapagos is a walking destination, please consider this especially for elderly, disabled and children passengers.
– Visiting hours will be coordinated on board the cruise with your guide.
– Itineraries are subject to change due to operational issues, weather conditions, political conditions, or situations that endanger the safety of passengers or the conservation of the Islands.
– Departure subject to change of date due to cancellation or modification of the flights scheduled for the cruise.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at my personal number 098 174 8742 .
April 10 to 15, Guayaquil
Jessica Gabriela Verdezoto Martinez: email@example.com