Do you wish that you didn’t have to run around to pay all your bills each month? Do you struggle with Spanish and need some extra support in registering for or confirming your COVID-19 vaccine appointment? Do you want to support a good cause here in Cuenca? Well look no further – you can do it all and more at Hogar de Esperanza’s Expat Services Center.
At the Expat Services Center, we offer a variety of services to make your life as an expat a bit easier:
– Take advantage of our one-stop, in-person bill pay (water, electricity, phone,
cable, IESS, and more) – and pay all your bills in one place!
– Let us sign you up for automatic monthly bill pay, and leave all your bill
payments to us!
– Rely on us to pay your bills (and even your rent!) while you’re out of town
– Learn about your local insurance options (health, travel, vehicle, renter’s
insurance, and more) and get help signing up
– Register for or confirm your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
– Send money internationally through Western Union
– Make deposits/withdrawals/transfers from your Banco Pichincha account
– Get help opening up your personal Banco Pichincha bank account
– Purchase a local SIM card and let us set it up for you
For all of your unique expat needs, we are here to help. We speak both English and Spanish. And by utilizing our services, we receive a small commission with each transaction that goes back into our work here at the foundation, helping those most in need. Contact us for more information. Or just stop by to chat with us and see for yourself!
Please note our new hours for the Expat Services Center: Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 5:30 PM, and closed on weekends and holidays. The Center is located at Mariscal Sucre 12-84 y Juan Montalvo, just around the corner from our Esperanza Thrift Shop. Thank you for your support.
Victor Suarez: firstname.lastname@example.org 099 094 7611. Call after: 9 AM.