* Cachapas Venezuelan (made with yellow sweet corn pancakes style) filled with cheese, chicken or beef, 2 portions $6.
* Jar of baba ganush (Arabian cream made of eggplant) $4.
* Pizza 6-8 portions vegetarian or with tomatoes cherries and basil $10.
* Cinnamon Rolls, 6 per package $4.
* 4 Cannelloni filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese 1-2 serving $5.
* Crepes filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese, 2 serving $5.
* Gnocchis 2 serving (Frozen they have to be boiled) $4.
* Pizza with red sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni or salami, sweet corn and mushrooms and black olives for 6-8 serving $10.
* Chicken or Meatballs Sandwich accompanied with French fries or salad $4.
* Tomato soup with celery carrots and chips $3.
* Jar of White sauce with mushrooms, garlic and parsley $4. With chicken $5.
* Jar of Red sauce with meat or chicken 430gr $5.
* Jar of Marinara sauce with mushrooms and black olive $4.5. Plain Marianara sauce $3.5. Chicken Marinara sauce $4.5.
* Lasagna: 1 portion (Meat Sauce, mozzarella cheese, bechamel sauce) $4.
* Plantain Lasagna beef, veggie or chicken 1 portion $4.
* Fresh Ravioli (12 P) – choose: tomato, spinach or plain pasta. chicken, beef, or veggie. $4.
* Eggplant casserole 1 portion– great for keto dieters. $4 Zucchini, tomato, broccoli ricotta, & spinach. Add chicken or beef.
* Roast chicken with salad and baked potato or rice 1 portion $3.50 (choose leg, wings or thigh)
* Mini pizzas with cheese and peppers $1.50
Extra toppings: mushrooms, onions, extra cheese $0.50 each (simply reheat in a pan)
* Mini Pizza Keto with mozzarella cheese and red sauce (base made with chickpea flour) $2.
* Pint of pesto $4.
* Red or black bean soup with rice and cheese 1 portion $2. per serving
* Chicken pot pie with veggies 1 portion $3.
* Shepherd’s pie 1 portion $3.
* Venezuelan arepas (A flat, round, unleavened patty made with maize flour, then grilled) 2 for $1.50.
* Quesadillas chicken, beef or veggie accompanied with Guacamole 6 pieces $5.
* Tortilla soup 1 portion– chicken based with avocado, cheese, and chips. Yum! $4.
* Burritos – chicken, beef, or vegetarian with my special homemade salsa on the side. $6.
* Extra side of guacamole $5.
* Chili con carne with black beans 1 portion $4.
* Calzone Empanadas: Mozzarella Cheese, red sauce with ham, chicken or vegetables $1.80.
* Chilean Style Empanadas: Beef, Chicken or Veggie. $1.80.
* Cheese burger: with cheddar cheese & pickles on my special homemade bun $3.50.
* Wraps: chicken, beef, veggie or mix $5.
* Oatmeal cookies: chocolate chips, raisins, green apple and cinnamon, granola or plain.
300 gms – about 15 small cookies $3.
* Chicken noodle soup $2.
From Casa de Rosemary’s Mouthwatering Bakery:
* 10 Mini baguette made with whole wheat flour 8 different grains $3.
* Mini Baguette Rye and whole wheat bread 10 $2.50.
* Arabian bread (medium 8 pieces) $1.50. Big 12 pieces $2.50.
* Whole wheat bums 12 $4.50.
* Mini empanadas filled with chicken, beef, mozzarella cheese and turkey ham, package of 6 (they have to be fried or baked) $4.
* Tequeños or Mozarella fingers with cheese, package of 10 (they have to be fried or baked) $3.50.
* Apple pie $8.
* Lemon pie $8.
* Chocolate Marquesa: A no-bake cake made with chocolate cream and cookies 1-2 portion $4, 6-8 portion $10.
* Birthday cake 3 layers decorated. Options: fruits, funfetti, chocolate, etc. $25.
All requests are made-to-order. Please call or email at least 2 days ahead so we have time to shop and make your food fresh.
Every day, from 9 AM to 7 PM, Ciudadela Calderón
Rosemary Rodriguez: email@example.com 099 879 2985