* Chop Suey with shrimps or chicken accompanied with jazmin rice $8. (1-2 portions)
* Sorrentinos with Caprese filling $5. (Package of 12)
* Gnocchis casserole with ricotta, spinach, red and bechamel sauce 2 portions: $8. With chicken or beef $10.
* Squash cream soup with Parmesan cheese and croutons 2 portions $8.
* Jar of Bolognese meat sauce $4.50.
* 4 Cannelloni filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese 1-2 serving $5.
* Crepes filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese, 2 serving $5.
* Gnocchis 2 serving (Frozen they have to be boiled) $4.
* Pizza with red sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni or salami, sweet corn and mushrooms and black olives for 6-8 serving $10.
* Chicken or Meatballs Sandwich accompanied with French fries or salad $4.
* Tomato soup with celery carrots and chips $3.
* Jar of White sauce with mushrooms, garlic and parsley $4. With chicken $5.
* Jar of Red sauce with meat or chicken 430gr $5.
* Jar of Marinara sauce with mushrooms and black olive $4.5. Plain Marinara sauce $3.50. Chicken Marinara sauce $4.50.
* Lasagna: 1 portion (Meat Sauce, mozzarella cheese, bechamel sauce) $4.
* Plantain Lasagna beef, veggie or chicken 1 portion $4.
* Fresh Ravioli (12 P) – choose: tomato, spinach or plain pasta. chicken, beef, or veggie. $4.
* Eggplant casserole 1 portion– great for keto dieters. $4 Zucchini, tomato, broccoli ricotta, & spinach. Add chicken or beef.
* Roast chicken with salad and baked potato or rice 1 portion $3.50 (choose leg, wings or thigh)
* Mini pizzas with cheese and peppers $1.50
Extra toppings: mushrooms, onions, extra cheese $0.50 each (simply reheat in a pan)
* Mini Pizza Keto with mozzarella cheese and red sauce (base made with chickpea flour) $2.
* Pint of pesto $4.
* Red or black bean soup with rice and cheese 1 portion $2. per serving
* Chicken pot pie with veggies 1 portion $3.
* Shepherd’s pie 1 portion $3.
* Venezuelan arepas (A flat, round, unleavened patty made with maize flour, then grilled) 2 for $1.50.
* Quesadillas chicken, beef or veggie accompanied with Guacamole 6 pieces $5.
* Tortilla soup 1 portion– chicken based with avocado, cheese, and chips. Yum! $4.
* Burritos – chicken, beef, or vegetarian with my special homemade salsa on the side. $6.
* Extra side of guacamole $5.
* Chili con carne with black beans 1 portion $4.
* Calzone Empanadas: Mozzarella Cheese, red sauce with ham, chicken or vegetables $1.80.
* Chilean Style Empanadas: Beef, Chicken or Veggie. $1.80.
* Cheese burger: with cheddar cheese & pickles on my special homemade bun $3.50.
* Wraps: chicken, beef, veggie or mix $5.
* Oatmeal cookies: chocolate chips, raisins, green apple and cinnamon, granola or plain.
300 gms – about 15 small cookies $3.
* Chicken noodle soup $2.
From Casa de Rosemary’s Mouthwatering Bakery:
* Loaf of whole grain bread with 9 different grains $2.50.
* Rye and whole wheat bread with 9 grains (800gr) $4.
* Oat brand and Almond bread $4.
* Arabian bread (8 pieces) $1.50
* Mini empanadas filled with chicken, beef, mozzarella cheese and turkey ham, package of 6 (they have to be fried or baked) $4.
* Tequeños or Mozarella fingers with cheese, package of 10 (they have to be fried or baked) $3.50.
* Apple pie $8.
* Lemon pie $8.
* Chocolate Marquesa: A no-bake cake made with chocolate cream and cookies 1-2 portion $4, 6-8 portion $10.
All requests are made-to-order. Please call or email at least 2 days ahead so we have time to shop and make your food fresh.
Everyday, from 9 AM to 7 PM, Ciudadela Calderón
Rosemary Rodriguez: email@example.com 099 879 2985