Beautiful countryside house located one hour away from Cuenca city.
– Located in San Bartolomé, Sígsig
– 5 minutes by walk from the center of the village
– Close to two touristic viewpoints
– Built with adobe foundations
– Rest area with a view of the Pamar Chacrín valley.
It has all the amenities: hot water, portable heaters, internet, cable TV, BBQ grill.
San Bartolomé was founded in 1536, has a colonial style in their households, is a leader in the manufacture of handcrafted guitars.
In the town you can find stores of basic supplies, bakeries where you can enjoy the traditional San Bartolomé bread.
Guided walks in Spanish, English and French are offered to:
1. The highest tourist viewpoint in the village, where you can contemplate the entire community and its surroundings.
2. The viewpoint “Virgen de Fátima” located in the neighborhood of same name.
2. The valley of Pamar where you can enjoy the “Playas Sol y Agua”, where you can do recreational activities.
We are available for any questions via Airbnb or email
Furnished, $16-$480, not negotiable. Pets are allowed
Address: Isidro Ayora y Adolfo Corral, San Bartolomé, Cuenca
Please mention GringoPost when inquiring about this property. Property ID: RE-1619879350
I am the owner, Juanita Coyago: firstname.lastname@example.org 099 879 1283