Advice on traveling with a minor

Hi all,

I need some advice about leaving Ecuador with a minor. Has anyone had experience getting a letter of consent to leave Ecuador if the child’s dad is in Europe? For example, if dad is an Italian citizen, living in Italy would he have to write a letter of consent in Italy, have it apostilled by the Italian authorities and then send the letter here to Cuenca? Or would he write the letter and take it to the Ecuadorian embassy in Italy? Please feel free to post or contact me directly about this issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Oti: .

City: Cuenca
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew

Recent 10 looking for

Back to top