The Sunrise Tienda, formerly known as the Cuenca Creators COOP, is open! After a brief exchange of hands as Christian heads off for a new adventure, we have reopened with many of the products you already know and love, as well as some wonderful new sweets and treats that we’re sure you’re going to enjoy.
Here’s a few of the items that are available this week:
* Your favorite sourdough breads and bagels from Rosemeri at the Artesana Family Bakery.
* Guey Tortillas with a new selection of totopo flavors including cacao and chili! Ask us for a free sample.
* New desserts including New York style strawberry cheesecake, tiramisu, brownies and the best chocolate chip cookies you’ve ever had.
* Artemisa Jewelry made with delicately preserved flowers, as well as lamps and candles from Espacio Verde – these items will be arriving this Friday and you must see to appreciate.
* Cafeto · Articles for coffee lovers and professionals, brings us:
– Bialetti classic 3-cup coffee maker
– Manual mills
– special teapots for filtering methods.
– French presses
* Artesenal Parmesan Cheese
Let us know what else you’d like to us to keep in stock!
We look forward to your visit!
Calle Larga 9-38
096 398 4221