Given its detoxification and aesthetic benefits, men and women can incorporate lymphatic drainage massage into their skincare and wellness routines.
The massage technique is effective for pain relief, digestive problems, hormonal imbalances, skin conditions (such as acne and rosacea), cellulite, allergies, headaches, and many other issues.
It’s also being used following cosmetic surgery to reduce swelling and flush byproducts of anesthesia out of the body.
LDM has become a popular spa treatment for skin care, managing seasonal allergies, detoxification, jet lag, and general stress reduction, and there is even a specific type of LDM devoted to facial rejuvenation.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage:
• Promotes general relaxation and increased physical well-being
• Combats fluid retention, lymphedema, and varicose vein formation
• Helps reduce cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin
• Assisting in the treatment of post-operative inflammation, chronic infection, and healing problems
• Accelerates muscle recovery in high-performance athletes
• Strengthens the immune system
• Promotes proper circulation
• Alleviates pain
• Relieves stress
• Minimizes scar formation
Schedule your in-home massage on the day and time that suits you best.
This massage costs $45.
Los Cantones y America