Fair zero waste (local brand) long-handle massaging brush (dry brush) is available at Gracie’s Naturals.
*Made of bamboo handles and natural bristles, ensuring a gentle and eco-friendly skincare routine. Suitable for exfoliating, detoxifying, relaxing, and improving the condition of your skin.
*Removable and long handle (around 41cm long, including the brush head), helpful for tough-to-reach areas. Alternatively, you can use the brush heads individually for a targeted clean or massage.
Benefits of dry brushing:
*Detoxifying the skin
*Stimulating the nervous system
*Giving your skin a more radiant glow
*Gentler on your skin than scrubbing in the shower
How to dry brush skin?
1. Start from the feet or ankles and work upward in long, fluid strokes on limbs.
2. Move the brush in a circular motion on your torso and back. For the stomach, dry brush in a clockwise direction. This process can be too much for sensitive areas like the abdomen, breasts, and neck. Lighten up the pressure as needed.
3. When brushing your arms, begin at the hands and work upward. Use firm, small strokes upward or work in a circular motion.
4. A few overlapping swipes per area are all you need. Be sure not to press too hard; dedicate three to five minutes to dry brushing when possible. If you go over the same area for too long, you can cause irritation or bleeding.
5. Dry brush once a day and shower immediately afterward.
1. The best time to dry brush is just before a shower.
2. Be sure to apply lotion afterward to add moisture to your skin.
3. Avoid using a dry brush on your face.
4. Do not use a dry brush on broken skin; never dry brush over moles, warts, or other skin issues.
Shop address: Hermano Miguel 5-74 y Juan Jaramillo, Cuenca
WhatsApp: 099 895 4800
Business hours: Mon-Fri, 10 AM – 5 PM; Sat, 11 AM – 4 PM. No lunch break.
We provide Factura Electrónica.
We accept Debit/Credit Cards (no extra charge).