Joes’ Secret Garden – a bar, restaurant and community gathering place!. Make a new friend every week – Dena does.
And if you love BarBQ, you’ll love Joes’!
Saturday, May 27th, in restaurant dining… join your friends in the bar, lounge or garden before dining in this beautiful place.
Sunday, May 28th, delivery or pick up – have your BBQ dinner to go – invite your friends! (sorry- onion rings not included … they don’t travel well) and remember to stock up for Monday, Memorial day!
“Dine in” guests also enjoy our popular ‘onion rings’ from 4:30 to 5:30 PM. Come late and you will miss them.
Your real BBQ Dinner:
• St. Louis Ribs – hand rubbed with spices and herbs, slow-smoked for hours and grilled … finished with our Memphis ‘mop’ sauce then our house BBQ sauce – fall off the bone delicious!
• ‘Pulled’ Barbecued Pork – smoky and moist
• Grilled Sausage-herbs and spices but not hot!
• Canadian Style Maple Baked Beans
• Mom’s Potato Salad-creamy family recipe ‘goodness’
• Southern Style Honey Corn Muffins- slightly sweet but speaks of Southern Hospitality
America’s favorite barbecue dessert…
• Old Fashioned Peach and Apple Cobbler with vanilla cream sauce
Not into BBQ this week … opt for our special alternative:
• Golden Roast Chicken Dinner with garlic, herbs and rosemary with all the sides listed above.
Vegetarians always welcome with advance notice …
In-house dining on Saturday, May 27th. Bar and lounge open 4 PM. Dinner close to 6 PM. Delivery or pick up, Sunday, May 28th, 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Address at time of ordering
KP and Ken: firstname.lastname@example.org