We are excited to invite you to join Friends of GRACE, a group that exists to promote and help support Fundacion GRACE in its mission to assist refugees in the city of Cuenca, Ecuador.
As a member of Friends of GRACE, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities to support the organization’s important work, including:
– Helping to organize and promote events to raise awareness and funds for Fundacion GRACE.
– Recruiting friends and others to join the group and contribute their time and resources to the cause.
– Organizing home parties where you invite some friends to come and hear the foundation’s director, Karla Sánchez, speak about the agency, its families, and its mission, in the hopes of inspiring donations.
– Helping to collect donations of goods, clothes, medical supplies, and other items to support Fundacion GRACE’s work.
– Creating, promoting, and supporting special projects like Adopt a Family to further assist refugees in need.
– Spreading the word in the community about the positive impact of Fundacion GRACE and its work to support refugees.
We believe that everyone deserves to live in safety and dignity, and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of refugees in our community. With your participation, we can achieve great things and help those in need.
Please join us in this important mission by becoming a member of Friends of GRACE. We look forward to working together and making a positive impact on the lives of refugees in Cuenca.
Fundación GRACE Director
Karla Sanchez Arismendi: firstname.lastname@example.org 095 920 4786. Call after: 9 AM.