Massage benefits can include the following:
• Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
• Reducing pain and muscle soreness, and tension
• Improving circulation, energy and alertness
• Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
• Improving immune function
Massage may also be helpful for:
• Digestive disorders
• Insomnia related to stress
• Low back pain
• Myofascial pain syndrome
• Nerve pain
• Soft tissue strains or injuries
• Sports injuries
• Temporomandibular joint pain
• Upper back and neck pain
Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being, whether you have a specific health condition or are just looking for another stress reliever.
Deep massage. This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. It’s commonly used to help with muscle damage from injuries.
Relaxation Massage. This gentle form of massage uses long strokes, kneading, deep, circular movements, vibration and tapping. It helps you feel relaxed and energized.
Lymph Drainage Massage. This deep tissue treatment applied by pressure using long upward strokes over your body. It aims to increase your lymphatic system flow, flush toxins from your body, promote relaxation, and reduce swelling.
Schedule your in-home 90-minutes massage on the day and time that suits you best.
Massage costs $45
Belisario Andrade Y Julio Torres
098 177 4961