La Guarida invites you to:
a French inspired 7-course menu
Friday, March 10th.
Seating available from 5 to 8 PM.
Reservations are required.
Book by calling 099 806 8071.
The five French mother sauces are bechamel, velouté, espagnole, hollandaise, and tomato. Developed in the 19th century by French chef Auguste Escoffier, mother sauces serve as a starting point for a variety of delicious sauces used to complement countless dishes, including veggies, fish, meat, casseroles, and pastas. We are creating five delicious dishes that will highlight these incredible sauces plus two desserts.
Our seven courses will be the following:
– Poached egg open sandwich with hollandaise sauce.
– Crispy oven roasted chicken velouté
– Chipotle Shrimp in a tomato sauce
– Pork tenderloin roast with espagnole sauce
– Feta and spinach tortellini with bechamel
– English Cream and Irish Whisky Caramel
– Chocolate Volcano
A French 7-course menu unlike any dinner you will find in Cuenca.
We are located at Mariscal Lamar and Luis Pauta.
March 17th, from 5 to 9 PM
099 806 8071