A garden, lounge, bar, restaurant and community gathering place!
Saturday, January 21, in restaurant dining… join us in the bar, lounge or garden before dining in this beautiful place … snack on our popular onion rings served until 5:30 or until we run out.
Sunday, January 22, takeout – delivery or pick up – have your BBQ dinner to go – invite your friends! (sorry – onion rings not included … they don’t travel well)
“Dine in” guests also enjoy our popular ‘onion rings’ from 4:30 to 5:30 PM. Come late and you will miss them.
Your BBQ Dinner:
• St. Louis Ribs – hand rubbed with spices and herbs, slow-smoked for hours and grilled … finished with our Memphis ‘mop’ sauce then finished with our house BBQ sauce – fall off the bone delicious!
• ‘Pulled’ Barbecued Pork – smoky and moist
• Grilled Sausage-herbs and spices but not hot!
• Canadian Style Maple Baked Beans
• Mom’s Potato Salad-creamy family recipe ‘goodness’
• Southern Style Honey Corn Muffins- slightly sweet but speaks of Southern Hospitality
America’s favorite barbecue dessert…
• Old Fashioned Peach and Apple Cobbler with vanilla cream sauce
Not into BBQ this week? Opt for our special alternative,
• Golden Roast Chicken Dinner with garlic, herbs and rosemary with all the sides listed above.
Vegetarians always welcome with advance notice.
(Sorry, no onion rings included in our pickup/delivery dinners … they don’t stay crisp).
For pictures, prices, menu and more detail visit our website http://www.joessecretgarden.comquestions
Questions: call Ken or KP: 096 950 6605
In-house dining on Saturday, January 21. Bar and lounge open 4:30 PM. Dinner close to 6 PM. Delivery or pick up, Sunday, Jan. 23rd, 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Address at time of ordering
KP and Ken: email@example.com