Dear friends of Gramm Bulkshop, we share with you some information about monk fruit:
The monk fruit in addition to its calorie-free sweetening potential, monk fruit extract helps lower cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar, improves liver function, and reduces symptoms of certain allergies and asthma.
Here we have some of the benefits of monk fruit:
* Helps fight infections as it contains anti-inflammatory properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria, helping to prevent sore throats and coughs.
* It can help reduce the risk of diabetes, helps lower glucose levels and increase insulin secretion.
* Helps reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory effects, which contributes to the prevention of diseases
* It can help fight fatigue and increase the body’s energy naturally.
* It is an alternative to other types of sugar and helps overweight people lower their total caloric intake while fighting sugar cravings.
* It can help reduce allergy symptoms, when the body experiences an allergic reaction, it releases different chemicals one of which is histamine (responsible for allergy symptoms such as cough, itching and inflammation). Monk fruit sugar has been shown to reduce histamine and asthmatic reactions.
It is an excellent alternative for people with diabetes, since it is a calorie-free sweetener, so it will not affect blood sugar levels.
Try it now!
We want to reduce the use of plastic, we use paper bags and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well as your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
We are at Sucre 14_14 and Estevez de Toral near to San Sebastian Park, 099 505 9604 or email@example.com.
We also have delivery service.
PS: We want to inform you that we will take a break the week of January 16th through 22nd, 2023, we will see you again on Monday the 23rd.
Please visit our store or place your orders until Saturday, January 14th.
Thank you very much for your support. We wish you a year full of joy, health and good friendships