Dear friends of Gramm Bulkshop, here we share some reasons to eat Dates:
1. Hangover: Help in sobering up really quick
2. Vision: When ingested orally, it reduced night blindness.
3. Digestion: Healthy bowel movements and cure intestinal disorders
4. Energy: Boost energy for anemic patients and increases sexual stamina.
5. Heart: Reduce risk of stroke and other health related diseases.
6. Nervous system: Boost the nervous system health.
7. Bone health: Minerals present strengthen the bones
8. Allergies: Presence of organic sulfur reduces allergic reactions
9. Weight: intake with cucumber paste aids weight management
How you use dates?
1. Use dates with pecans or almonds to make a simple pie crust in your food processor!
2. Add pitted dates to sweeten up a smoothie and homemade nut milk.
3. Blend your dates with a bit of water to make “date syrup” which can be used to bind or sweeten up raw dessert recipes in place of an alternative sweetener.
4. Try putting a tiny spoonful of nut butter in a pitted date for a sweet and satisfying dessert or energy boost pre or post workout!
5. You can use dates to sweeten up raw salad dressings.
6. Blend dates, vanilla, almond butter, Himalayan salt and a maple syrup for a delicious and incredible tasting caramel dip.
7. Bring a few dates along with you for a run. They’re great for re-fueling along the way.
8. Dates taste amazing chopped in salads with pecans, blueberries or strawberries.
We want to reduce the use of plastic, we use paper bags and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well as your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
We are at Sucre 14_14 and Estevez de Toral near to San Sebastian park, 099 505 9604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have delivery service.
PS: We want to inform you that we will take a break the week of January 16th through 22nd, 2023, we will see you again on Monday the 23rd.
Please visit our store or place your orders until Saturday, January 14th.
Have a beautiful week.
Jessica: 099 505 9604