Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a powerful antioxidant that plays a crucial role in overall health.
High-dose vitamin C is crucial to a healthy body and contributes to your immune defense by supporting and directly stimulating various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune systems.
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant and is responsible for many functions in the body. While not all of our oral supplements are fully absorbed, IV delivery of vitamin C ensures that 100% of the vitamin is bioavailable. In addition, when given high doses, Vitamin C converts from an antioxidant to an oxidative therapy.
Failing to get enough vitamin C can result in deficiencies that may result in poor wound healing, easy bruising, bleeding of the gums, and anemia. In addition, since vitamin C aids in iron absorption, a severe deficiency may cause scurvy, a disease categorized by extreme weakness, bruising, bleeding, and lethargy.
I may suggest a high-dose vitamin C IV drip if:
• You spend a lot of time in the city, travel a lot, and are frequently exposed to pollution
• You suddenly feel run down
• You have gastrointestinal issues
• You have a chronic infection
• You have a vitamin deficiency
• You have problems with malabsorption
• You have recently undergone chemotherapy
• Helps clear infections
• Strengthens the immune system
• Helps prevent degenerative diseases
• Protects the body from free radical damage
• Decreases oxidative stress in cells
IV Therapy is a way to get the nutrients you lack into the bloodstream. IVs are excellent at boosting energy, detoxifying your body, balancing your immune system, and reversing the aging process.
Schedule your in-home IV drip on the day and time that suits you best.
Cost of IV $50 + a $5 transportation fee.
Belisario Andrade Y Julio Torres
098 177 4961