Phew! It’s been a busy couple of weeks at the Cuenca Soup Kitchen.
1. We were able to purchase, organize, and distribute school supply kits for all of the over 200 students in our program. Thank you!
2. We had a great visit with US Consul General, Brian Quigley and Alex Rodriguez, the Minister of Tourism of Guayas Province. In addition to discussing expat issues in Cuenca, the Consul General also contributed towards the school supply kit. Thank you!
3. Extra dry goods were distributed to those on the streets who cannot come to us.
4. St. Christopher’s Episcopal Mission donated a significant amount of hygiene goods which we were able to pass through to foundations we lend food support to. Thank you!
5. We distributed food kits to approximately 1,000 people. This is made possible by monthly donors for as little as $25 per month per family. Thank you!
6. And finally, we celebrated birthdays by sending home cakes and gifts so that families can continue their special traditions. Thank you!
To become a monthly donor please visit cuencasoupkitchen.org, click the donate button, and select the monthly option.
For more information email: email@example.com
Des Dizney, Bill O’Brien, and Smith
Cuenca Soup Kitchen Directors