There are services in a company that elevate it above its competition, and Debra Lynn and her Red Tag Moving crew ticked all the boxes for me in this regard.
If you hire this moving company, you can expect:
1. Timely, consistent, and enthusiastic responses by Debra to all emails, texts, and/or phone calls
2. Very fair pricing with an amazingly accurate estimate, following the initial walkthrough
3. On-time arrival
4. An accommodating, friendly, happy, and very smiley crew. No, seriously. I never saw such smiley faces coming up the stairs loaded down with boxes at 10 PM
5. Assurance of the safety of your possessions during the move. Papa stays in and guards the truck at all times while parked on the street
6. Complete honesty. A trashcan I had shipped from the US in a container had already been dinged a little. Debra pointed it out to me so I was aware of its condition prior to the move
7. Professional yet relaxed and easy attitude from start to finish
8. Careful, thoughtful handling of your possessions
9. Your former home will be left in immaculate condition
As a bonus, Debra can help you sell your stuff once you realize you’ve packed more than you needed to.
And here’s something else. In my world, great service warrants great recognition. A tip acknowledges the crew for a job well done. Please consider this.
So happy I followed the advice of the many who went before me.
Thank you Debra, Boris, Braulio and Papa
Address: Cuenca, EC
Contact information: email@example.com 098 477 7596
Recommended by Jennifer Hunter: 098 781 2213