Qigong is for everyone, especially if you are seeking to improve your life.
– if you want to transform stress into calmness.
– if you are experiencing a lot of pain and would like to heal your body.
– if you know that your body needs exercise and everything you’ve tried so far is too hard.
(Qigong is very easy to perform, and can be done even seated or lying down).
– if you are seeking a spiritual practice that is useful and down to earth…
– if you want to feel focused rather than overwhelmed.
As mentioned above, anyone can benefit from QiGong. Your age, physical state, religion etc. doesn’t matter…
Although, if you want to receive the benefits of QiGong you would need to be willing to give. The more you are able to give, the more you will receive.
Some of the things that you would need to give are:
– a willingness to learn, with an open and humble attitude.
– a willingness to change, if you want your life to change, you need to change the things in your life.
– a respectful and accepting attitude, towards yourself, the people around you, to the practice and to nature herself.
If you are attracted to the statements above, we at Pampamisayoc QiGong would like to invite you to our Free Introduction to the Benefits and Magic of QiGong.
Every Tuesday 9:30 – 11 AM
Tuesday 2nd of August. 9:30 – 11 AM, no cost, 17 – 51 Mariscal Lamar between Octavio Cordero and Miguel Heredia., Cuenca.
Frida Strandberg: firstname.lastname@example.org +593 98 545 2054