1. Sprinkle it on corn on the cob
Instead of salt and pepper, try it on your corn.
2. Use it to season popcorn, and homemade potato chips, or use it to jazz up other veggie chips from kale to carrots. It’s great on simple roasted vegetables too.
3. Add it to tomato-based vegetable soups
4. Use it to spike cocktail sauce or hot sauce
Mix together ketchup, hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, and old bay for a perfect sauce.
5. Add it to flour when dredging chicken or fish
If you’re looking for an easy way to season before frying or baking, this is it. It’s also a delicious trick for chicken wings.
6. Sprinkle it on deviled eggs or mayo-based salads
Try it as a garnish for deviled eggs or a seasoning in egg salad. It’s great in potato salad, tuna salad, and chicken salad too.
7. Use it on avocado toast
8. Add it to the brine
It adds flavor to homemade pickles and adds extra zip to cucumbers, onions, and any other veggies you want to preserve
9. Use it as the seasoning for roasted nuts
10. Add it to your next scramble
Simple scrambled eggs and omelets also benefit from a touch of Old Bay.
11. Shake some on your pizza!
A simple cheese or pepperoni slice is instantly elevated with a dusting of it.
12. Bake a batch of Old Bay cornbread
13. Try some on ripe melon
This might sound a little odd, but think about Mexican fresh fruit snacks spiked with lime and chili powder—swap in Old Bay and it’s a surprisingly refreshing combo for summer snacking!
Try it now!
We want to reduce the use of plastic. We use paper covers and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well as your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
Call us at 099 505 9604, 096 060 3748, email@example.com, or visit our cozy store located in Sucre 14-14 and Estevez de Toral. We will be happy to assist you.
We also have delivery service.