In today’s age and era, grooming is something you should take to another level as a gentleman. You cannot underestimate the significance of looking and feeling good. Personal grooming boosts your confidence and it defines your personality. For men, one of the best and golden grooming tips is to keep everything neat and trimmed. It is vital to keep your eyebrows, mustache, beard trimmed. A sharp hairstyle makes you look presentable and with the best personal grooming regimen, you will stay focused and take everything in your stride as a result.
Skincare: Having a facial care routine was often considered a women’s thing. However, with changing trends, men of today need to have a facials care regimen. This helps to keep your face looking youthful, healthy, energized and vibrant. It helps to keep your skin hydrated, protected and conditioned.
Shaving: When it comes to men’s grooming, shaving is the golden rule. You need to shave well. Avoid throwing on any old shaving cream and running a cheap razor through your face or trying to do it by your own. This can cause serious irritation, bumps and leave you with hard to manage ingrown hairs. So, C&C has the right shaving products for smooth and glowing skin. It is wise to do the facial exfoliating before shaved, using a good face scrub as this softens the whiskers. What’s more, it gets rid of oil and prevents a buildup of dead skin too. For your safety, we let you know that in some barber shops consider using a same blade razor in a different clientele so you end up paying less. But visiting us it could be costly up front but worth your investment in the long run.
The sight of long hair on your ears, nose, and neck is not appealing. Or, having your toe nails long isn’t good for your well-being, so get manicure/pedicure and you will feel as handsome as you are.
Our C&C’s prices:
1) Men’s hair cut includes shampooing $6
2) Classic Shaving with hot towel, hot steamer, facial massage exfoliating plus Aloe Vera Gel $6
3) Beard Outlining plus hair cut $8. Complete Shaving plus haircut $10
4) Male Manicure Pedicure $12
5) Women’s haircut includes shampooing conditioning $10
6) Men’s Package = Manicure+Pedicure+Haircut +Head Massage while you getting a Shampooing + shaving with hot towel + hot steamer + Express facial cleanse + finishing with aloe Vera Gel $22
7) Female Manicure Pedicure $12
8) Manicure $5
9) Pedicure $9
10) One hour full body massage $25
11) Express Facial cleanse $15 .
12) Deep Cleanse facial only by appointments $30
13) Eyebrows+Upper lip waxing $6
14) Color, cut, Style, $35 and up
15) Foiled Highlights or baby lights $60 and up
16) Lowlights in your natural tome or different one $60 and up
17) blow dry and ironing ear $5, $7, $8, $10. It all depends how long your hair is.
Rolando Marquez & Clemencia Vizhnay had completed their (American Dreams) and their Marter Degree In the States. They’ve been doing hair over 25 years.
Ely Vizhnay loves doing pedicures. She is very gentle and patient; massaging your feet.
Mary Márquez does hair styles, haircuts.
Christian the barber works with a lot of passion and loves what he does.
Ordóñez Lasso y los Claveles next location from Banco del Pichincha
098 814 8902