IEES facilitator needed

I need help applying for IESS insurance. I am a 67 yr. old retiree (pensioner). I have my cedula.

The site is confusing and my Spanish is poor (my bad). I could use the services of a facilitator to complete the forms and apply for IESS insurance coverage.

Cuenca. 24 de Mayo y las Garza

Jerry Straka
Repost - Renew