Dear friends, We share with you some benefits of buckwheat flour:
* Without gluten.
* Source of omega-3 fatty acids
* It is a source of vegetable protein.
* Rich in B vitamins.
* Rich in insoluble fiber. It helps improve the functioning of the intestine, balance the intestinal microbiota and reduce insulin spikes.
* According to studies, buckwheat helps reduce blood pressure, improve lipid profile and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
* Good concentration of copper, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus.
* Thanks to the presence of magnesium, it promotes muscle relaxation and helps prevent cramps in athletes during intense physical activities.
* Source of antioxidants.
* Contains complex carbohydrates, present in quinoa and amaranth.
* Low glycemic index, compared to other flours. Therefore, its ingestion does not cause attacks or insulin spikes.
* Source of soluble carbohydrates with metabolic effect, such as fagopiritol and D-quiroinositol. Thus, it prevents a significant rise in blood sugar after meals.
* Being rich in fiber, it promotes more satiety, in addition to helping in glucose control.
Therefore, by using it when baking cakes and breads, those looking to lose weight or simply eat a healthier diet can reap these benefits.
We want to reduce the use of plastic, we use paper bags and we invite you to bring your favorite bag, as well as your containers to fill them with the necessary amount.
We are at Sucre 14_14 and Estevez de Toral near to San Sebastian Park, 099 505 9604 or email@example.com.
We also have delivery service.