For fresh breads, cake and pizzas please visit our website: Artesana family Bakery.
Special dish this week:
– Lomo fino, veggie or chicken stroganoff with mushrooms and fresh pasta. 2 portions chicken $10. Lomo fino $12.
Special gluten free:
* Almond bread $8.50.
* Coconut bread $6.
* Coconut cookies sugar free $2.50 (package of 6)
* Flaxseed tortillas pack of 5 $2.50.
* Corn tortillas pack of 8 $2.
Appetizers or finger
food to keep frozen and reheat:
– Pizza rolls, Q: 15. Price $15. Veggie or with ham or pepperoni.
– Finger mozzarella (fried or baked) Q: 20. Price $6.
– Mini Venezuelan empanadas (made with corn flour) (veggie, beef or cheese) Q: 20. Price $8.
– Beef, chicken or Veggie balls. Q: 25. Price: $10.
– Mini potatoes cake with cheese, beef or veggie. Q: 20. Price: $6.
* Venezuelan Tequeños made with sweet corn filled with mozzarella cheese (similar to mozzarella fingers) Q. 15, baked or fried $8.
* Quinoa salad with veggies and chicken or shrimp accompanied with baked plantain, 2 portions $8.
* 4 Cannelloni filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese 1-2 serving $5.
* Crepes filled with beef, chicken or vegetables covered with Bechamel sauce and Parmesan cheese, 2 serving $5.
* Chicken or Meatballs Sandwich accompanied with French fries or salad $4.
* * Calzone Empanadas: Mozzarella Cheese, red sauce with ham, chicken or vegetables $1.80.
* Jar of White sauce with mushrooms, garlic and parsley $4. With chicken $5.
* Jar of Red sauce with meat or chicken 430gr $5.
* Jar of Marinara sauce with mushrooms and black olive $4.5. Plain Marinara sauce $3.50. Chicken Marinara sauce $4.50.
* Lasagna: 1 portion (Meat Sauce, mozzarella cheese, bechamel sauce) $4.
* Plantain Lasagna beef, veggie or chicken 1 portion $4.
* Fresh Ravioli (12 P) – choose: tomato, spinach or plain pasta. chicken, beef, or veggie. $4.
* Eggplant casserole 1 portion– great for keto dieters. $4 Zucchini, tomato, broccoli ricotta, & spinach. Add chicken or beef.
* Roast chicken with salad and baked potato or rice 1 portion $3.50 (choose leg, wings or thigh)
* Mini pizzas with cheese and peppers $1.50
Extra toppings: mushrooms, onions, extra cheese $0.50 each (simply reheat in a pan)
* Mini Pizza Keto with mozzarella cheese and red sauce (base made with chickpea flour) $2.
* Pint of pesto $4.
* Chicken pot pie with veggies 1 portion $3.
* Shepherd’s pie 1 portion $3.
* Venezuelan arepas (A flat, round, unleavened patty made with maize flour, then grilled) 2 for $1.50.
* Cheese burger: with cheddar cheese and pickles on my special homemade bun $3.50.
* Wraps: chicken, beef, veggie or mix $5.
* Chicken noodle soup $2.
* Red or black bean soup with rice and cheese 1 portion $2. per serving.
* Spiced Lentils soup $2.
* Tomato soup with celery carrots and chips $3.
* Pumpkin cream with Parmesan cheese, croutons and Venezuelan bollitos (made of corn flour) 2 portions $8.
* Quesadillas chicken, beef or veggie accompanied with Guacamole 6 pieces $5.
* Tortilla soup 1 portion– chicken based with avocado, cheese, and chips. Yum! $4.
* Burritos – chicken, beef, or vegetarian with my special homemade salsa on the side. $6.
* Extra side of guacamole $5.
* Chili con carne with black beans 1 portion $4.
* Apple pie $10.
* Lemon pie $10.
* Oatmeal cookies: chocolate chips, raisins, green apple and cinnamon, granola or plain, 300 grs – about 15 small cookies $3.
* Chocolate Marquesa: A no-bake cake made with chocolate cream and cookies 1-2 portion $4, 6-8 portion $10.
* Lemon Marquesa cake, 6 portions $10.
All requests are made-to-order. Please call or email at least 2 days ahead so we have time to shop and make your food fresh.
Every day from 9 AM to 5 PM, Miguel de Santiago
Rosemary Luna: email@example.com +593 099 879 2985