Vaccination certificate necessary to enter any public institution

By Presidential order, starting December 1st 2021, confirmed by COE Nacional, the vaccination certificate will be requested to enter any Public Institution. If you are not vaccinated and require a service from either The Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any other Public Office that does not require your presence, you can do so by granting a special power of attorney to your lawyer or trusted person.

Lina Ulloa

For more information please contact us at:

Telephone #: 410 3588 / 410 3790 / 098 420 5336

Building Address: av. Jose Peralta 1-19 y Av. 12 de Abril, Acropolis Building office 312, near Milenium Plaza.

Lina Ulloa: 098 420 5336. Call after: 8 AM.

City: Cuenca
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew