Authentication of documents in Canada?

I will be needing a legalized certificate of marriage to obtain my Ecuador cedula. I have hired a facilitator but is unable to answer the following question:

Will the consulate in Ottawa accept for legalization a marriage certificate that is authenticated by my province rather than from foreign affairs?

I tried emailing and calling the consulate many times and they do not reply to mail or return calls.

Foreign affairs has a 35 business day processing time and the province is only 5 days.

Anyone have experience with this?


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew