Every Friday morning, there is a Mini Feria at the Sunrise Café. There you will find bread, cheese, baked goods and more. From 10 AM until 1 PM (Kelbert often arrives at 9:30 AM)
The vendors will be at least the following:
* Artesana Family Bakery (Kelbert’s artisanal bread)
* Chan Chan Cheese (Julie – flavorful cheeses and yogurt.)
* Nana Mil y Un Deleites (Maria Elisa – scones and other baked goods.)
* Sweet and Light (Ximena – sugar free, high protein pastries and special coffee.)
* Lourdes Alvarez (Soaps, Facial Moisturizer, Bath bombs, Essential oils from doterra
And more vendors…
Also, on the first Saturday of every month, there is a Gran Feria of Entrepreneurs from 10 AM until 3 PM at the CosasPrep store on Simón Bolivar.
The Next Gran Feria at CosasPrep will be on Saturday September 4. Stay tuned for the (large) list of vendors. This will be a super feria with a full house of vendors.
Mini Feria: Friday August 27. Gran Feria of Entrepreneurs: Saturday September 4, Free, Mini: Inside the Sunrise Cafe: Calle Larga 9-40 y Benigno Malo. Gran Feria at CosasPrep: Simon Bolivar 13-49 y Estevez de Toral, Cuenca.
Kent Mills: email@example.com