Transferring permanent visa (9 II EC) to new US passport

I need information on what I need to do to have my 9 II EC permanent visa transferred to my new US passport. Referring me to the applicable website will be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, the place, address, procedures and any other applicable information will be helpful. WhatsApp 098 071 6031.

Thank you,

Mark Brown
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
Repost - Renew