Are you an avid trekker, looking for a great hiking experience? Join our 3-day Inca Trail from September 3 – 5. Following the remnants of the ancient Inca road between Achupallas and Ingapirca, this trek takes you along remote paramo and enchanting mountain lakes to the Ingapirca ruins.
You will hike between 5 and 7 hours per day – a good physical health and previous hiking experience are necessary.
• certified guide (English speaking)
• private transportation from / to Cuenca
• accommodation in 4-season tents
• meals and coffee, tea, purified drinking water
• muleteers and donkeys
• emergency horse
• all equipment (thermarest, sleeping bags with fleece liner, rubber boots, rain poncho, thermos bottle for tea)
• entrance fee Ingapirca
Group size: 2 – 6 people (single tents available)
For more details, contact Popkje at Julio Verne Travel +593 99 416 7350
Remigio Romero Lt 9 y Ricardo Dezcalci
Julio Verne Travel
099 416 7350