As you know we are having critical times because of pandemic days. But you can just visit a salon nearby you and get your stress down and feel awesome starting by just having a manicure, pedicure, unisex $12
*Talking about Ladies hair it’s good to maintain your hair in a good shape. Trimming done every 2 months or every 6 weeks so that prevents to split down your hair. Also you get rid of the open seal of your hair’s cuticle so having just your haircut with an affordable price which includes shampooing, a good conditioning hair treatment and blow dry for only 8 bucks .
*if you want a simply blow dry or any styles comes from $4 and up
*Gentleman’s haircut: here you get a shampooing, conditioning for only
5 bucks. You not only get a hair trimming but you get an eyebrow trim in a good shape your ears got some hair so we do take good care of it.
And you will know that you became a younger age. (Free stress)
*Shaving or mustache trimming: It could be a great space for you. We start with a facial exfoliating, cleaning out with a hot towel, hot steamer. We start by using a gel to keep your skin soft to get ready. All you need is a razor, some warm water, and some soap, shaving foam, or gel. Or you can use an electric razor, which is easier to use and less likely to cut your skin than a regular razor. Not-so-good stuff about shaving. So then we can do a good shave after we use a cold water to close your pores. And finishing with aloe vera or a UV sunscreen facial massage all of it for $5.
*Color+Cut+hair treatment + style $30 and up it all depends how long your hair is.
* Highlights, baby lights or balayage ombré, strip hair without bleaching your hair $45 and up.
* highlights with cap for only $30. It helps your gray hair by mixing up with highlighted hair so that way you don’t have to come back to the salon every month (doing highlights with cap is the best if you have 100% gray hair and you want to be skipping visits to the salon.
* One of the main reasons people get facials is to deeply cleanse and exfoliate their skin. Removing dirt, oil, and impurities from your skin is a necessity for clear, healthy skin with an exfoliation which removes dead skin cells, which promotes new skin cell growth. For only 15 bucks
* Waxing is the process of hair removal. We use strip wax to effectively remove the hair from the root. We use only the best products that are specifically formulated to prevent skin irritation to reactive skin. We use a cream-based strip wax that is formulated for sensitive skin and delicate skin. The wax used at Clean Slate Waxing Lounge is all natural, natural antioxidant, excellent emollient and great for all skin types. The skin is prepped with an oil to protect the skin from the wax, after the waxing process is complete, we use an after waxing oil that soothes, calms and removes wax residue. Eyebrows + lip $6 half leg wax $8
Full leg wax $10, $12, $15.
*A full body relax massage could be a type of massage therapy, deep tissue massage involves applying firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles).1 It’s used for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. Get a full body massage p/hour for only $25 .
*Men’s full package $20 more info just call us for details
*Women’s full package $25 more info call us for details
* We are happy to have you over but appointments are required because only Clemencia speaks English and you can contact Clemencia Vizhnay through
WhatsApp, iMessage, text message, email and she will be so glad to set up an appointment for you or your family # 098 814 8902
Avenida Ordoñez Lasso y los Claveles Riverside Building, next door from Pichincha Bank.
098 814 8902