Go to the MSP Vaccination Certificate link: https://sgrdacaa-admision.msp.gob.ec/hcue/patient/certificatevacuna / public / index
Application for vaccination certificate MSP Ministry of Public Health Government
– Type of Identification: Type the identification number. -Select- Identification ·
– Choose the date of birth. Date of Birth An option will be displayed with the registered email; the same that can be updated.
– Confirm Dear patient, (you are on the Vaccine Health Care Platform)
– Dose: Vaccination Date: Dose: Vaccination Date.
– Vaccine: The certificate will be sent to the registered mail: Click on ‘Request’ On the screen will appear the data of your immunization (with the first or two doses), the brand of the pharmacist and the confirmation request.
– Click on ‘OK. sure to make this request? Cancel or Accept
What’s the difference between the certificate and the card?
*The certificate is official can’t be falsified because of the scannable QR code that has unlike the card which is handwritten. *
My team and I will be glad to help you obtaining the certificate if you need help with it.
Madeleine Gonzalez: Mady@madyinsurance.com 098 630 4185. Call after: 8 AM.