Susie: 098 738 3897. Call after: 10 AM.
Featuring the Jim Gala Quartet with singer Mariangel Blanco
Enjoy a wonderful afternoon of great jazz and great cuisine
3 PM to 6 PM (all safety protocols observed)
093 934 2714
Immersion Spanish program
• Lessons are given Monday thru Friday.
• You can take three hours in the morning (from 8 or from 9 AM) and/or take three hours in the afternoon (from noon or from 1 PM).
• During this program, you will…
· …learn topics of Ecuadorian and Latin-American culture, history, foods, arts, music, etc.
· …learn to handle conversations in different situations, such as, giving directions on a taxi, shopping at different stores, making a doctor’s appointment, , etc.
When can I start?
You can start anytime.
CCN, Spanish School, has prepared some Spanish Study books to help you improve your vocabulary, reading comprehension and writing production. They are all in Spanish, and you can also order your bilingual version (Spanish-English).
Here are the titles of our books:
“Dos libros recién salidos del horno”. Two books recently published,
Book 1: Reading Book, “Por eso, por eso, por eso te quiero Cuenca”. It is a collection of 15 stories told by Expats who have lived in Cuenca, Ecuador for quite a while. They tell why they chose to live here, their experience and anecdotes and also their recommendation to enjoy their stay the best possible way. (Level B2)
Here is the list of some of the chapters:
1. Un recorrido breve por Cuenca y sus museos (A short course on Cuenca’s museums)
2. Una guía para el caminante de la Cuenca histórica (A walker’s guide to historic Cuenca)
3. Un Expat encuentra un puerto seguro en Cuenca (An Expat finds safe harbor in Cuenca)
4. La Fanesca de Cuenca: Llena de tradición familiar (Cuenca’s Fanesca: family tradition)
5. La historia de Cuenca vive en los nombres de calles (Cuenca’s history lives…)
6. El Hojalatero (Tin man)
7. La iglesia de Turi (Turi Catholic church)
8. La puntualidad: ¿Por qué expatriados y ecuatorianos tienen percepciones tan diferentes sobre el tiempo? (Punctuality: Why do expats and Ecuadorians have such different perceptions of being ‘on time’?)
Need to get the vaccine? Here I leave to you the link so you can register for receiving the Covid Vaccine. If you need help to fill up or assistance with this you can contact me.
Monica Gonzaga facilitator services visas to Ecuador and other countries.
My professional price for visa has been the same since 2015. What have risen are government fees, notaries, translations, etc., but to all my clients I offered a complete package with all those expenses included in a single amount of money.
SpinePRO Center offers consultation and therapy for the prevention of certain physical maladies as well as physical rehabilitation of such maladies for patients of all ages.
SpinePRO can provide in home service with all the biosecurity measures so that you may receive and continue your prevention or rehabilitation physical therapy in the comfort of your home.
We also receive patients in our private quiet facility that has ample parking and access to taxis. Visiting patients must make appointments accordingly in order to receive their prevention and rehabilitation therapy at the facility. We only accept previously made appointments.
We are a Tour Operator based in Ecuador with 30 years of experience organizing customized trips all over the country as well as Perú, Bolivia Chile and Argentina.
Address: Los Lirios Apto.1a N44-143, Las Bromelias, Quito (capital).
098 615 7710
New Dimplos membership for US customers.
Address: Simon Bolivar 17-25 y Miguel Heredia, Cuenca.
099 941 36993
Juan Pedro Malo
Only until June 2021
Promotional prices Galaxy yacht first class: 2021
5 Days/ 4 nights Program price:
May 25th to 29th
June 8th to 12th
July 20th to 24th
Because of the recent quarantine restrictions, we have had to change the date of our Gran Feria from Saturday, May 15th, to Saturday, May 29th from 10 AM to 2 PM. Also, during this time, we will be taking “Build-Your-Own Basket” orders for deliveries on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Now, in addition to El Mundo Orgánico’s wide selection of beautiful, freshly-picked organic vegetables and natural fruits for your Build-Your-Own Basket for home delivery, El Mundo Orgánico has a wide selection of nuts and dried fruits.