Enjoy cruising the Galapagos onboard a luxury and first class catamaran, while there are no crowds and it is still affordable.
I guarantee 24/7 assistance, instant communication, clear and detailed information, excellent customer service, answers to all your questions.
https://gringopost.com/recommendation-for-sandy-bravo/ https://gringopost.com/recommendation-for-sandy-galapagos/ ALYA
Galapagos Luxury Class Catamaran https://alyaonboard.com/
*** 6 days 5 nights*** Price per person $1499
Western Islands April 19-24 / May.3-8/ May 31-Jun 05 , 2021
Southern Islands April 24-29, /May 8-13/ May 22-27 2021
*** 5 days 4 nights*** Price per person $1299
Northern Islands April 15-19 / Apr. 29-May 03/ May 13-17/ May 27-31 2021
**Combine two of the itineraries for one longer cruise and get a special Price
** I will be happy to send detailed itineraries to your email or WhatsApp. All options
– Airfare to/from Galapagos
– Naturalist Guides certified by the Galapagos National Park
– Meals specified in the itinerary
– Accommodation on the Alya Luxury Catamaran
– Excursions indicated in the itinerary
– Shared transfers airport – yacht – airport
– Personalized assistance in compliance with all biosecurity protocols
– Coffee, tea and purified water
– RT-PCR Covid19 test (Subject to COE regulations) 5% discount PCR test.
– Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $6 Senior rate $3 – $10 per person
– Transportation Airport – Canal / Canal – Airport ($5 per way per passenger)
– Ingala Card $20
– Snorkeling in the authorized places according to the itinerary
– Services not mentioned
– Special rate: first class hotel in Quito or Guayaquil night before departure and transfer hotel-airport the next day. Extra charge
Now it is possible to extend your visit on the Islands after the cruise.
Gran Colombia & General Torres. May and June
Sandy Bravo: firstname.lastname@example.org 09 953 3210