April 4 to 10 / April 18 to 24
Sunday PM: Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill
Monday AM: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove / Espumilla Beach
PM: Santiago: Egas Port
Tuesday AM: Isabela: Vicente Roca Point
PM: Fernandina: Espinoza Point
Wednesday AM: Isabela: Urbina Bay
PM: Isabela: Tagus Cove
Thursday AM: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay
PM: Isabela: Moreno Point
Friday AM: Isabela: Tintoreras
PM: Isabela: Humedales / Breeding center
Saturday AM: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station – Baltra
– Airfare to/from Galapagos
– Naturalist Guides certified by the Galapagos National Park
– Meals specified in the itinerary
– Accommodation on the Bonita Yacht
– Excursions indicated in the itinerary
– Shared transfers airport – yacht – airport
– Personalized assistance in compliance with all biosecurity protocols
– Snorkeling in the authorized places according to the itinerary
– Coffee, tea and purified water
– Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $6
– $10 per person Transportation Airport – Canal / Canal – Airport ($5 per way per passenger)
– Ingala Card $20
– Services not mentioned
Payment policies, changes or cancellations
Payment of 100% at the time of confirmation of the reservation.
– Payment via paypal, credit card, cash or transfer.
– If the passenger cannot travel for issues related to Covid, you can change the date of travel without any charge.
– Offer does not apply refund only applies change of date.
– To enter the Galapagos Islands, it is required to present a negative PCR test performed at least 96 hours before. (Subject to COE regulations)
– Galapagos is a walking destination, please consider this especially for elderly, disabled and children passengers.
– Visiting hours will be coordinated on board the cruise with your guide.
– Itineraries are subject to change due to operational issues, weather conditions, political conditions, or situations that endanger the safety of passengers or the conservation of the Islands.
– Departure subject to change of date due to cancellation or modification of the flights scheduled for the cruise.
If you have any questions or please feel free to contact me to my personal number 098 174 8742 .
April, Guayaquil Ecuador
Jessica Gabriela Verdezoto Martinez: 098 174 8742