We started this year with our first jungle tour with total success. Our passengers were happy to meet, enjoy and do different outdoor activities.
We have decided to establish three new dates for the tour, so you can plan your vacations and do not miss this great adventure with your family or friends. This is an organized tour for small groups, no more than 15 people for a 6 days / 5 nights trip.
In our trip to the jungle, we combine visits to the Andes and Jungle. We will stay at Suchipakari Ecolodge in Misahualli and we will enjoy hiking in the rainforest, learn more about the Quichua culture, and navigate the waters of the beautiful Napo River. On our way to the jungle, we will visit Baños de Ambato and the Chimborazo volcano, on the way back to Cuenca.
March 14th – 19th, 2021
April 18th – 23rd, 2021
May 16th – 21st, 2021
– Depart from Cuenca to Baños de Agua Santa – Activities at night
– Waterfalls Trail – “Pailon del Diablo” waterfall.
– Check in Suchipakari Lodge – Activities in the Lodge – Hiking
– Suchipakari Lodge: Hiking in the Jungle and visit to a Quichua communities
– Suchipakari Lodge: We will cross the wonderful Ecuadorian jungle in the waters of the Napo River. Contact with the wild life close to the river and the lagoon.
– Chocolate demonstration, artisanal elaboration techniques
– Free AM – Time to relax
– Transfer from Suchipakari to Riobamba.
– Visit to The Chimborazo Volcano – Hiking to the second refuge!
– Transfer to Cuenca.
Prices from: $668 per person
**The tour will be confirmed with a minimum of 8 people registered 7 days before the departure date with a 50% deposit.
***To get the full itinerary and photos or you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me: Marithza Cuenca: firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobil and WhatsApp: +593 099 960 4870
This rate includes:
* Bilingual guide (English – Spanish) all time with the group and also a native guide in Suchipakari Lodge
* Private transport all time with the group
* Hotel accommodation – Tourist superior class
* Breakfast per night of accommodation
* Meals (specified in the program)
* Entrance fee to all visitor sites listed on itinerary
* Activities, 24/7 assistance, taxes
* Biosafety protocols
• Meals (Except those specified in the program – 03 lunch / 01 dinner)
• Beverage or alcoholics drinks
• Tips and personal expenses
Misahualli, Tena. March, April and May
Marithza Cuenca: email@example.com 099 960 4870