Saturday February 13th
5 AM Cuenca-Baños
Lunch in Baños de Ambato (not included)
Visit Pailón del Diablo at Rio Verde
Travel to Tena, arrival 5 PM
Dinner included at hotel
Sunday February 14th
8 AM Private transportation to the jungle (1 hour), visit to waterfalls, hike jungle trail, cultural interpretation by local guides who will show you cultural and natural attractions.
Box lunch included
Visit to the Caves in the jungle
Dinner not included in town/hotel
Monday February 15th
7:30 AM Rafting or Kayak at Jatunyacu River
Lunch in the river (included)
4 PM Return to Baños de Ambato
Free dinner in town/hotel (not included)
Tuesday February 16th
Visit local attractions: Includes entrance to the Swing. Other activities according to your preference not included (bungee, parapenting, and etcetera)
Lunch included in Baños
Return to Cuenca, arrival 6 PM
• Bilingual guide
• Specialized guides for rafting / kayaking and Jungle guides.
• Safety gear for Rafting/Kayaking
• Food indicated on itinerary as “included”
• Transportation: Private transportation with guide-driver up to 3 people, more tan 4 people at 7 passenger bus.
• All nights at hotels.
• Dinners specified on itinerary as “not included”
• Tips for guides
• Activities in Baños specified as “not included”
Tour by Amazing Southamerican Tours, the adventure travel agency of Cuenca.
From February 13th to 16th, 2021, $459, Tena-Baños, Tena.
Felipe Neira: +593 98 068 4577. Call after: 7 AM.