Electing to have an osteopathic treatment utilizes the ability of our body to rediscover its physical, mental, and biochemical balance. It is known as Homeostasis.
To state the fourth Osteopathic principle: “The rule of the artery is absolute”. Andrew Still, the creator of Osteopathy said that if blood circulation is adequate, the disease cannot develop. The blood carries all the nutrients necessary for the disease to not settle and our immune system is strengthened.
The treatment activates the circulation of body fluids such as blood, lymph, and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) thus regulating and balancing the body’s biochemistry.
I am Ivana Noroña and graduated from the Universidad de Cuenca with a bachelor’s degree in physical therapy. I have a specialization in Osteopathy certification from the School Osteopathy of Madrid Spain.
• Personal evaluation
• Cranial-Sacral Therapy
• Pre/Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Sport rehabilitation
• Relaxing massage with Shiatsu
• Physical Therapy
• Home Visit
• Consultation leading to a healthier lifestyle
Physical Areas of Treatment:
• Joint, muscle and tendon injuries
• Backache & Symptoms of herniated disc
• Knee, Neck, ankle, and Shoulder pain
• Facial and Half-body paralysis (hemiplegia)
• Physical conditioning for the elderly
• Physical conditioning pre-post-surgery
• Headaches, migraines, vertigo
• Pyramid syndrome & Sciatica
• Consultation on other physical injuries
Please address your questions and need for therapy to the email posted herein
Tel: 099 049 7222
Facebook SpinePro (FanPage, Spanish audience)
email@example.com Padre Julio Matovelle 8- 49 y Lorenzo Piedra
Padre Julio Matovelle 8- 49 y Lorenzo Piedra.
Ivana Noroña: firstname.lastname@example.org 099 049 7222